Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog was created to document the sweet and simple days before our upcoming wedding, as well as the days that will follow into marital bliss. 50 years from now when we're old and gray, we can look back at this blog and remind ourselves of reasons to laugh and love, and of our life together--sweet & simple.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There's a cake for every occasion...

Those of you who have been keeping up with this blog know that Marco is in his 4th and final week of his medical ICU rotation. Woohoo!  And since I am sick of studying for my Pharmacology exam and need something else to do...I decided to make him (and me) a cake!  I'll eventually get back to studying for tomorrow's test, but for now there is cake to be had! 


No comments:

Post a Comment