Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog was created to document the sweet and simple days before our upcoming wedding, as well as the days that will follow into marital bliss. 50 years from now when we're old and gray, we can look back at this blog and remind ourselves of reasons to laugh and love, and of our life together--sweet & simple.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Bridal Shower

There are many reasons why I haven't posted lately. Mainly...school. When school fills up the calendar, there is little fun to go with it. But every now and again, when we get lucky, we're able to sneak some of the fun back into life. Case in point...bridal shower!!

My two gracious hostesses, Marco's aunts Sylvia and Alicia, displayed some serious party planning skills. From the delicious menu to the cute games and the beautiful decor, everything was perfect! No detail was left undone. It was absolutely more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for.


oh so pretty!

Marco's grandmother, Maria Eva, took plants from her garden and made them into party favors! Love!

one word: yum.

It's a known fact that I love, LOVE cupcakes. These homemade red velvet lovelies were no exceptions!

Sylvia, Abuela Maria Eva, Alicia

No one could love me & Marco as much as our mamas do!

Marco's sweet cousins, Jacqui & Roni

Meredith & Heather, 2 of my bridesmaids. (miss you, Laura!) I heart these girls.

Precious G-mas



Thank you, THANK YOU to my "hostesses with the mostesses" for their generosity and love! Thanks to everyone who helped plan and prepare for such a wonderful shower.  It was definitely a day that made my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment