Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog was created to document the sweet and simple days before our upcoming wedding, as well as the days that will follow into marital bliss. 50 years from now when we're old and gray, we can look back at this blog and remind ourselves of reasons to laugh and love, and of our life together--sweet & simple.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

study aides


so a little surprise from my fave future sis-in-law just made my entire week. no--my entire month! and we're only 7 days in.

after receiving a phone call from her saying she was outside my door, i swung open the door to find, not her, but a bag of freshly baked cinnamon, vanilla mini-cupcakes WITH chocolate chips!! who doesn't love a package of sweet and tasty treats just left on their doorstep? i mean, really.

to make matters even more awesome the bag of mini-desserts was so lovingly labeled, "study aides". with study aides as such, school could never bring me down! and in case you missed the part in the "about me" section of this blog where i mentioned having such sweet family, this is definite proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment