Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog was created to document the sweet and simple days before our upcoming wedding, as well as the days that will follow into marital bliss. 50 years from now when we're old and gray, we can look back at this blog and remind ourselves of reasons to laugh and love, and of our life together--sweet & simple.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day

After taking his Step II exam, Marco's on to another clinical rotation. For the next 4 weeks, he's on a Medical Ward rotation with, get this, only 3 days off during the month of September! So we're definitely cherishing the short 72 hours we have together this whole month. His firsy day off was Saturday, and oh what a wonderful day. After a morning jog with Ranger and lunch at trusty ol' Panera, we ventured on to finally buy Marco's bike. A 2011 Cannondale Caad 8 5 105! Thanks to Matt at Bicycle Heaven for awesome, awesome customer service and knowledge! Anyone and everyone looking to buy a roadbike, go see Matt!






Contrary to what Marco might say, it doesn't take much to make me happy. :) All I wanted for myself this day was to finally make my terrarium! haha. No studying and no chores allowed! So after a few trips to different garden stores, we finally had what we needed to do some indoor gardening. Succulents are super easy to maintain given that you don't drown them from over-watering (like I did with the last 10 I had, hehe). Anyway in the end, I was so happy to be able to turn an old fish bowl into a fun little garden. I also cleaned up an old yellow pot that I found empty and abandoned at Mom and Dad's house. Yay for free supplies!








T minus 4 days until DAY OFF #2. Hopes are high for another precious day together! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Didin! I was actually just contemplating on purchasing some and start one myself, coz the girlies had been bothering me for a garden. guess we have to settle for a terrarium for now. Meanwhile, the girl are settling for some bean sprouts! haha

    ReplyDelete