Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog was created to document the sweet and simple days before our upcoming wedding, as well as the days that will follow into marital bliss. 50 years from now when we're old and gray, we can look back at this blog and remind ourselves of reasons to laugh and love, and of our life together--sweet & simple.

Monday, December 5, 2011

oh winter break...

I know I haven't blogged in soooo long, but this is not by choice.  The semester is wrapping up and the curriculum is trying to cram everything that's left over into these last few weeks.  The anticipation for winter break is just killing me!  With the holidays fast approaching and the wedding just around the corner, the will to stay studious is truly being tested.   So much has gone on since the last post, and I promise to update all in just a few short days....(too many days if you ask me).

1 comment: